Sunday, March 25, 2007

Shirley Yeung Did Not Have a Romantic New Year




Shirley Yeung, Ron Ng and Jolie Chan took part in the Yuen Long New Years celebrations, attracting a crowd of around three hundred people. Usually unafraid of talking about her romances, Shirley seemed to have a change of heart yesterday and when asked if will see in the new year with her boyfriend, she says: "I don't know. I will be dining with my family. (How about your boyfriend?) Maybe he will have to be with his family." After saying this, she adds that she is pleased that she is not filming this year over the festive season, so she can take on external shows and make some extra money.

As for Jolie, who even brought her own party hat, she says that in the new year, she hopes to further her career in music, TV and film, but she would also like to get married in the next few years: "Age 25 is like a checkpoint, I don't want to keep floating around. I plan to get married after I am 30, so I have to work hard in my work for the next six years." She also reveals that she sees Maggie Cheung Man Yuk as her target and she will watch 100 films a day to perfect her acting.

No comments: